Blogging Countdown 10/22 Worst Person In The World

Keith Olbermann Stuff From 2007 and Earlier
Trekkie

Blogging Countdown 10/22 Worst Person In The World

Postby Trekkie » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:52 pm

Worse: Glenn Beck - Says that the people who "hate America" are the ones who are having their houses burned down in California.

Worser: Bill O'Reilly - Claiming that the Maine school handing out birth-control was timed for when his "Culture Warrior" was released in paperback.

Worst: Tom Gross - National Review Online author says that George W. Bush and Dick Cheney will one day be deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize for preventing World War III.
Tenth Doctor:
"I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest Library in the universe. Look me up." - Forest Of The Dead

"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes 'ding' when there's stuff." - Blink

Iris

Re: Blogging Countdown 10/22 Worst Person In The World

Postby Iris » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:33 pm

Trekkie wrote:Worse: Glenn Beck - Says that the people who "hate America" are the ones who are having their houses burned down in California.

It just makes you wonder if there is some jealousy and rivalry between these right-wing talking heads. Rush has been getting too much attention lately, so Beck has to one up him. I think they try to :duel: out-freak one another.
Last edited by Iris on Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slfriend79
Site Admin

Postby Slfriend79 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:42 pm

Worse: Glenn Beck - Says that the people who "hate America" are the ones who are having their houses burned down in California.

That is so 'Cold Hearted'. saiyan

Worser: Bill O'Reilly - Claiming that the Maine school handing out birth-control was timed for when his "Culture Warrior" was released in paperback.

Billo would think the World revolves around Him. :roll:

Worst: Tom Gross - National Review Online author says that George W. Bush and Dick Cheney will one day be deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize for preventing World War III.

Maybe in your 'Bizzaro Universe' buddy. :tin

" I'm not scared of Hell. It's just Heaven for bad people." Peter Capaldi As The Twelfth Doctor - Heaven Sent

Alber1690

Postby Alber1690 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:14 am

Loved the laugh after the "...and the sun shines out of your hiney."

[url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=nTqfUtMZLxE][img]http://img.youtube.com/vi/nTqfUtMZLxE/default.jpg[/img][/url]
"Success fools people into thinking they can't lose" - Bill Gates

the roser

Postby the roser » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:20 am

Iris wrote:
Trekkie wrote:Worse: Glenn Beck - Says that the people who "hate America" are the ones who are having their houses burned down in California.

It just makes you wonder if their is some jealousy and rivalry between these right-wing talking heads. Rush has been getting too much attention lately, so Beck has to one up him. I think they try to :duel: out-freak one another.

I totally agree Iris. It's like they are afraid if they go two weeks without saying something batsh*t insane, people will forget about them. :lol:

Iris

Postby Iris » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:12 am

the roser wrote: I totally agree Iris. It's like they are afraid if they go two weeks without saying something batsh*t insane, people will forget about them. :lol:

So what do you think is on tap for next week??

Nursing home patients across the country have banded together to support George Soros in his efforts to destroy America!!! :pat

the roser

Postby the roser » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:31 am

Iris wrote:
the roser wrote: I totally agree Iris. It's like they are afraid if they go two weeks without saying something batsh*t insane, people will forget about them. :lol:

So what do you think is on tap for next week??

Nursing home patients across the country have banded together to support George Soros in his efforts to destroy America!!! :pat

:lol: "Tonight's talking points memo: S-Chip, why do sick children hate America?" :wink:

Iris

Postby Iris » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:34 pm

Roser...I like your Jimmy Carter quote.

the roser

Postby the roser » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:43 pm

Iris wrote:Roser...I like your Jimmy Carter quote.

The man's a genius in my book. I can't help but wonder how different the world would be if those helicopters hadn't crashed.

South Side Jo

Postby South Side Jo » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:38 pm

I agree about Carter. The thing I admire most about him is how he has conducted himself since leaving the White House. He is probably the best example of how an ex-president should act following his time in office.
"What a long, strange trip it's been." -- The Grateful Dead

Return to “2007”