Nicolle Wallace & friends

Anything Progressive, Radio or Television: Rachel Maddow, Randi Rhodes, The Daily Show ,The Colbert Report, Real Time, Bill Maher
Marie
Certified Fan

Nicolle Wallace & friends

Postby Marie » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:40 am

I'm gratified to see that others enjoy Nicolle Wallace and John Heilemann as much as I do. (For those who miss Keith on the teevee, you may get a similar buzz from JH. He doesn't have Keith's golden tonsils, but some of the same vibe. And spells his name w/2 Ns. :-)

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&ver ... e&src=typd
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&ver ... l&src=typd

-Marie-
Last edited by Marie on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Nicolle Wallace & friends

Postby Marie » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:09 am

Yay! Lawrence Tribe says Nicolle would've made a terrific lawyer after watching this interview --

So pleased to be reading all the kudos for her show at 4pm.

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:36 pm

Deadline Whitehouse returns on Jan. 2, per the show's Twitter account:
https://twitter.com/DeadlineWH/status/9 ... 4504280065

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

#BlessYourHeartCoalitionOfTheNuts

Postby Marie » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:11 am

#BlessYourHeartCoalitionOfTheNuts :lol:

Missing texts & 'secret societies': GOP going all in, with efforts to discredit FBI & Mueller

https://twitter.com/hashtag/blessyourhe ... t&src=hash

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri May 25, 2018 2:37 pm

She keeps getting bolder --

Nicolle Wallace adds a disclaimer that Trump is lying before playing his comments. http://ow.ly/Q19h30k9pRT

"We will show you his outlandish claims made on the South Lawn of the White House. But instead of waiting until after you hear those remarks from the president to fact check them, we want to warn you in advance that his meandering comments include lies about the nature of the surveillance of his campaign as well as smears on the former FBI director Jim Comey, also a key witness in the Mueller investigation. Attacking Comey, we understand, is the Trump legal team’s entire strategy for defending the president in the obstruction of justice investigation, which hinges, at least in part, on Comey’s firing.

"We also want to tell you his new bumper sticker spygate is also based on a lie. There is no evidence that anyone was spying on the Trump campaign. A counterintelligence investigation was underway.

"And for the president, who still doesn’t seem to know what that means, let’s try this: the good guys, American law enforcement agencies, were closely watching the bad guys, American adversaries like the Russians. The reason Trump’s campaign is in the mix is because they ended up in close enough cahoots with Russians to raise suspicions.

With those facts in mind, here’s the president’s performance today. . ."

https://twitter.com/politicususa/status ... 8455111680

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:03 pm

To her credit, Nicolle today ignored the newly resurrected Clinton/Monica issue.

Would that Morning Mika had exercised the same wisdom rather than lose her mind over it.

Zero points to Craig Melvin for wasting an opportunity to conduct a thoughtful and original interview, choosing instead to torment the Clintons one more time. In fact if you look up 'pointless' in the dictionary, you'll find Melvin's picture.

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Today on 'Deadline White House with Nicolle Wallace'

Postby Marie » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:38 pm

There's usually something quotable coming out of that show. Today was a good example:

https://twitter.com/Gypsysister58/statu ... 8813459458

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Today on 'Deadline White House with Nicolle Wallace'

Postby Marie » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:05 pm

“A thousand points of light? Now, what the hell is that?” -Trump, at rally last night in Wyoming

“It's called DECENCY, and you wouldn’t recognize it if it spoke Russian.” -Nicolle, answering Trump

-Marie-

Marie
Certified Fan

Postby Marie » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:20 pm

Nicolle: It's Take Your Mom To Work Day! :grin:

https://twitter.com/NicolleDWallace/sta ... 1541562368

-Marie-

Return to “Progressive Media”