Trump July 4 spectacle spurned by MSNBC

Anything Progressive, Radio or Television: Rachel Maddow, Randi Rhodes, The Daily Show ,The Colbert Report, Real Time, Bill Maher
Marie
Certified Fan

Trump July 4 spectacle spurned by MSNBC

Postby Marie » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:15 am

Pres. Cheeto's giant waste of taxpayer dollars won't be aired on MSNBC.

At last, they're doing something right.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1146361955940216832

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

The fog of propaganda

Postby Marie » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:53 pm

Trump in the rain behind his bullet-proof screen. (Why?-- these are his supporters! :lol: )

-Marie-
You find out what someone is really like in "battle," and Olbermann is who you want to be in a foxhole with, Patrick said. "On the air, we had each others' backs," said Olbermann.
-David Goetzl: "Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick still brothers long after ESPN's 'Big Show'"; MediaPost blog, 4-6-2012

Marie
Certified Fan

Webcam at the National Mall abruptly shut down w/out notice

Postby Marie » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:02 pm

The webcam at the National Mall was abruptly shut down without notice and has been removed from the http://whitehouse.gov site, presumably to stop viewers from seeing the lack of attendees at the #TrumpParade. We are about to relive Trump’s inauguration all over again.
https://twitter.com/SpinDr/status/1146889616076574720

-Marie-

AaronCT

Re: Trump July 4 spectacle spurned by MSNBC

Postby AaronCT » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:02 pm

It was basically a taxpayer funded political rally.
"Overcome the angry by non-anger; overcome the wicked by goodness; overcome the miser by generosity; overcome the liar by truth." ~The Buddha

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." ~Mark Twain

Marie
Certified Fan

Re: Trump July 4 spectacle spurned by MSNBC

Postby Marie » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:44 pm

AaronCT wrote:It was basically a taxpayer funded political rally.

Yeah, even with the unintentional humor it yielded -- best Trump neologism: "versatality" -- I didn't see any purpose to the public for it.

The campaign should reimburse.

-Marie-

Return to “Progressive Media”